Thank you all for the wonderful amount of hits I’ve recieved in the past few days. You may have noticed I’ve been binge updating my WordPress. I’ve finally got out of my lazy stupor after the holidays. We all know the soporific effects of turkey doesn’t last this long. But I also think it was part and parcel to the fact that I was so busy last term, I felt like a spinning top. Surprising everyone, even myself, I haven’t signed up for any classes. Though I think there is still time to sign up for a 101 culinary class at George Brown. MMMmmmmm…… maybe not.
Before Christmas, I actually did start the beginnings of a refurbished sarahndipity.ca. With exams and last assignment presentations, oh yeah – Christmas, I’ve let that drop to the way side. As it turns out I can up with some ideas to streamline this blog in readiness for the self hosted website. It will take time, and I have time on my side. The goal is to have the website running before my Newfoundland tour in June.
With regards to TICO – Travel Industry Council of Ontario, I’ve printed the manual, but have only flipped through it. Since learning that it will take $10,000 to register to be a tour operator, my enthusiasm has deflated some-what. I don’t have this kind of money. Then to register ever year for a few hundred bucks. What’s a girl to do? Regardless, it will be a good idea to study the manual, even take the exam.
So what will I do with my time?
– More studio photography? This will include more self portraits, more silhouettes and other marketing ideas.
– Archery! Ryerson now has an archery club. As an alumni, I can join, but the only good evening for me is Monday because they shoot until 7pm. Wednesday and Thursday, they shoot until 6pm.
– I’ve started English Country Dancing again. For all you Jane Austin fans, you know what this is. In fact, in April, I will be photographing portraits of participants at a Regency Ball. Which leads into…
– … making a new ball gown and undergarments.
– And lastly more time to set up my darkroom again. When I was home for Christmas, I found a package of 8×10 glossy photo paper. Why on earth I got Glossy, is beyond me. Though it was way before I decided I preferred luster.
So there you have it. I obviously won’t be bored, with all-of-the-above and tying up loose ends for Newfoundland 2015.